FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Tiramisu Mille Crêpe Cake Online Class
Ever dream of creating layers upon layers of a decadent crepe cake? Well, wait no more! By popular demand, we have curated this series of crepe cake classes - easily created from the comfort of your home! In this Tiramisu crepe cake class, explore the use of crepes and cream to create an elaborate version of this classic coffee dessert. Coffee crepes, Mascarpone mousse, and a light dusting of cocoa powder - stacks on stacks of flavour! A definite must-try, we will see you Tirami-soon!
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to create your very own Tiramisu Mille Crêpe Cake from scratch to share with your family and friends.
- Coffee crepes
- Tiramisu mousse
- Tips on how to assemble a classic tiramisu
- How to evenly layer a crepe cake
- How to fry a perfect crepe
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Before signing up, please read the important pointers below:
- Crepe batter is required to rest overnight for best results. To follow along the assembly, please prepare the crepe batter and/or crepes before the class starts.
- Ensure egg whites and egg yolks are separated should you wish to follow along the Tiramisu Mousse demonstration.
- Instructor will prepare all components beforehand as to keep within the time limit of the class.
- Physical demonstration of all components will be shown but you may be unable to follow along in real time. You may request for a copy of the recorded video after the session.
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Hand held Whisk
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Weighing Scale
- 7.5 – 8”/22cm non-stick frying pan (Lau Choy Seng)
- 1.5 oz ladle (Lau Choy Seng)
- Large bowls x 2
- Small bowl x 1
- Plate and Parchment for cooked crepes
- Mixing bowl with Whisk attachment
- Large bowl x 2
- Thermometer and Large pot (double boiling, optional)
- 8” cake board x 2
- Angle palette knife (Blade to be at least 3” long)
- Piping bag
- Small sieve
- Turn table
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.