1) What do I need to do after my booking is confirmed?
You should have received a “Payment Receipt” email from us. This indicates that we have received your payment. We will then send you a separate email 2-3 days prior to the class with the zoom link and workbook details.
2) Is there a cut-off date for signups?
Yes, we close signups 24 hours before the actual date of the class so that participants have sufficient time to prepare the ingredients to follow along.
3) If I do not have Zoom, can I use another platform?
Our online classes are strictly conducted over zoom. Please download the Zoom Client here prior to the class: https://zoom.us/download
4) How early can I enter the session on the day of the class?
Please join the Zoom session at least 15 mins before the stipulated start timing and standby your name and invoice number (found on the top right corner of the payment receipt email)
5) How many participants are there in one session?
We cap it to 50 participants per session.
6) Will the online class be recorded?
Yes, we will be recording the session and will send out the recorded Youtube link to all participants within 5-7 days after the class has ended.
7) Can I ask questions during the session if I need help?
There will be specific segments in the class for Q&A. Please do not spam your questions. All participants will be muted by default. If you have urgent questions, please type your question in the chatbox and our instructor will attend to you accordingly.
8) What do I need to prepare for the class?
If you are baking along, prepare all the ingredients and equipment required, as listed in the workbook.
9) Do you provide baking kits / ingredients / equipment for me to purchase for the class?
No, the price of the class is only for the demo session by our instructor. You will need to purchase the ingredients and equipment yourself, prior to the class.
10) If I do not have the ingredients, can I use substitutes?
We highly recommend for you to prepare the ingredients and equipment based on the workbook provided. We will not be able to guarantee that the product will turn out the same.
11) Can I just book the online class and choose not bake along?
Yes you may do so. The session will be recorded and we will be able to distribute the soft copy of the class if requested. Please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the recipe if you decide to attempt it in the future.
12) Can I use my Bakerholic Package credits or Weekday Annual Membership for online classes?
No, you will not be able to use your Bakerholic Package credits or Membership discounts to purchase online classes.
Refunds and Cancellations
13) Can I cancel my booking?
There are strictly no refunds or transfers to another session regardless of circumstances. Please ensure that you are able to make it for the date and time slot prior to confirming your booking. If you are unable to make it, we will send out the recorded Youtube link to all participants within 5-7 days after the class has ended for your reference.
Please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8877 8870