Personal Data Collection
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio may collect your personal information when you:
- Sign up for our baking classes
- Purchase our products either in-store or online
- Rent our kitchen
- Sign up for our membership programme
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters
- Contact us with a product or service enquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit our website
Types of personal data collected
The information Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio collects depends on the type of products and services you purchase and use.
Below are some examples:
- Personal Particulars â€“ including NRIC, FIN or passport number, address, telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth.
- Your account information
- Information on your purchase and use of our services
Use of personal data
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio may use your information for the following:
- Process your online orders
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
- Inform you about product products and services updates
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Membership matters where applicable, such as change in benefits and latest promotions
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS / MMS, voice, Email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Transfer of personal data
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to other parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver product and services you purchase and use
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
Protection of personal data
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio has implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio respects your contact preferences
Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio is committed to comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, ORâ€¨
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from our preferred partners and advertisers. Kindly note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to continue to provide its products and/or services to you.
Have a question?
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or how Bakerâ€™s Brew Studio may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving promotional/marketing messages, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commissionâ€™s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg