Coconut Lemongrass & Chocolate Cheese Pineapple Tarts 2
Coconut Lemongrass & Chocolate Cheese Pineapple Tarts
If you are looking to create exotic flavours for your pineapple tarts this coming Chinese New Year, these Coconut Lemongrass and Chocolate Cheese Pineapple Tarts class will definitely tingle and excite your taste buds! We will be making both a tropical flavour as well as a sweet savoury combination that will leave you and your family wanting for more!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to incorporate different flavours in short crust pastry dough for pineapple tarts.
- How to prepare, portion and wrap the pineapple paste with dough in different shapes.
- How to dust the pineapple tarts in coconut and cheese before baking.
- How to bake the tarts in the oven to get the desired colour and taste.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get ONE CONTAINER of Coconut Lemongrass Pineapple Tarts and ONE CONTAINER of Chocolate Cheese Pineapple Tarts.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the doughs but will get to portion, shape and bake their own pineapple tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.