Osmanthus Red Date Kuih Salat 6
Osmanthus Red Date Kuih Salat
May we at Baker’s brew wish you a blessed Chinese New Year! This year, we are bringing back our Kueh Salat with a twist! With fragrant coconut glutinous rice, layered with a red date curd, coconut curd and osmanthus jelly, you will be the steaming success at any family gathering! Join us in this class to learn about the traditional dessert from a modern point of view. Bring back the old with the new, and reignite your love for nostalgic treats!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a Osmanthus Red Date kuih salat
- How to prepare the curd layers
- How to make the jelly layers
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to steam and assemble their own 6" cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.