In one class, you will get to craft two unique flavours: a rich Sea Salt Dark Chocolate and a delicate Honey Chamomile. You will be making your own tart dough, master the art of lining it perfectly, and fill your tarts with luscious ganache and pastry cream to create a truly decadent dessert.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make straight, neat, buttery tartlet shells
- How to make dark chocolate ganache
- How to cook chamomile pastry cream
- How to make salted caramel (Demo)
- How to assemble and decorate/pipe the flower on the tartlets
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 4 tartlets.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the base and the component, but will assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.