In a series of FOUR classes, each week, you will learn:
- Introduction to tools and equipment in baking.
- Basics in whisking, folding and piping.
- Learn about meringue, sugar, flour and whipping cream.
- Students will get to bring home THREE Strawberry Chantilly Savoiardi Sandwich.
- Basics in preparing baking tins, creaming and creating marbled effects in cakes.
- Learn about butter and making jam.
- Students will get to bring home ONE Marbled Butter Cake and ONE jar of Raspberry Jam.
- Basics in incorporating fat into flour, rolling and cutting doughs.
- Learn about short crust pastries, ganache and egg wash.
- Students will get to bring THREE Raspberry Dark Chocolate Tartlets and SIX Scones.
- Basics in cooking flour and eggs in making pastry.
- More piping techniques.
- Learn about Choux Pastries and different kinds of cream fillings in pastry.
- Students will get to bring home about 12 Cream Puffs.