Cake pops are a really fun and hands-on activity that is suited for all ages. Participants will be turning cake layers into solid balls, inserting a stick to ensure that it does not fall out and then dipping them into coloured white chocolate. Lastly, they will get to decorate their creations with fancy sprinkles of all colours!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to break up pre-made cake layers and mix it with buttercream
- How roll them into cake balls
- Dipping into chocolate and decorating with sprinkles
- Suitable for 4 years old and above
- Children below the age of 6 will require an accompanying adult to sign up together
- Accompanying parent will get a 50% discount (Sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code **2021BUDDY50%)
**only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6pcs of Fancy Cake Pops