Brand new class up and ready with bold colours and styles, join The Cake Botanist and learn how to achieve this stunning Gold Wired Fantasy Flower and perfect your marbling Sugarpaste technique!
This course is aimed at students who have done some cake decorating before, although beginners are more than welcome, just bring your cake decorating enthusiasm!
The Cake botanist will demonstrate every technique and give you the cake confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- Learn how to mask a layered cake and use a acrylic ganaching plates and achieve sharp edges even with buttercream
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugarpaste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modeling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- How to create the ever so popular marbled finish to your cake
- How to sugarpaste dummy cakes and real cakes and give them super sharp edges
- How to work with Edible gold tints and paint sugar flowers to give them a striking professional touch
- How to make wired flower petals to create a more 3D Sugarflower
- How to tape and put together a wired Sugarflower
- Understanding different types of royal icing consistencies and when to use them
- How to use royal icing to pipe ribbons and dramatic dot pattern
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!