Floral Garden Cake (Mother's Day)
Show appreciation for your Mom this year by signing her up for a class that combines both flavour and aesthetics! This mango raspberry cake has a slightly sweet and sour tang from the raspberry buttercream. You will also get to learn new cake decorating skills – From frosting a perfectly straight cake, to buttercream carving, palette knife painting and piping. Fret not, as this class is beginner friendly and our instructor will be around to guide you the whole way! We will also teach you how to adorn your cake with fresh roses, carnations and eucalyptus.
About the course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Raspberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to stabilize a 4-layered tall cake while frosting
- How to frost a cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- How to mix colours
- How to decorate your cake using a palette knife technique
- How to safely insert fresh flowers into cakes
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type : Full Hands On
- Reccomended age: 16 years and above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided
*Cake layers will be pre-made
*Assembly and decoration will be done individually
*You will bring home one 5", 4-layered tall cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.