Yuzu Genmaicha Cake 8
Yuzu Genmaicha Cake
This Japanese-inspired cake combines both the characteristically strong citrus flavor of Yuzu and the roasted fragrance of genmaicha (Japanese Brown Rice Green Tea). In this class, learn how to make a yuzu flavoured butter cake filled with genmaicha ganache. You will also get to learn how to frost your cake in a unique hemispherical shape with a matcha drip!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a yuzu butter cake
- How to prepare a genmaicha ganache (Demo Only)
- How to prepare a yuzu buttercream
- How to frost and decorate your cake with yuzu buttercream
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.