Classic Tiramisu (No Alcohol!) 20
Don’t want to use store-bought ladyfingers for your tiramisu? Here at Baker’s Brew Studio, we teach you how to make the classic Tiramisu from scratch! From the Savoiardi to the mascarpone cheese frosting, this moist, creamy and velvety cake is bound to capture any coffee-lover’s heart.
About the Course
In this course you will learn:
- How to prepare the tiramisu sponge from scratch
- How to prepare mascarpone cheese frosting
- How to prepare a coffee syrup
- Assembling of the layers in a square cake tin
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Complete the class by bringing home your very own 6" Tiramisu Cake
All materials will be provided
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.