Learn this classic Pineapple Tarts from our special guest instructor, Cheryl from BakingTaitai!
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare pastry dough using rubbing in technique
- Participants will proceed to make their pastry dough
- A step by step demonstration on how to roll and wrap with Sarawak pineapple fillings
- Participants will proceed with rolling and wrapping their own fillings
- A step by step demonstration on how to shape the tarts into roses, pineapples and piggies
- Participants will proceed with shaping their tarts
- Participants will complete the tart by baking and bringing home their bakes
Complete the class by bringing home the Pineapple Tarts and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of tarts will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.