Taro Coconut Pudding Cake 3 (NEW!)
Taro Coconut Pudding Cake
A dainty cake for all taro fans! Soft taro sponge layered with coconut pudding made from green bean powder! Nimble hands-on required for embroidery frosting but it’ll all be worth it!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare coconut pudding from scratch
- How to prepare a soft taro sponge using the chiffon method
- How to prepare swiss meringue buttercream (demo only)
- Assembling of a layered cake
- Frosting a square cake
- How to do embroidery frosting
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 Inch Square Taro Coconut Pudding cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.