Lemon Salted Caramel Cake
A medley of sour and sweet never tasted so good - refreshingly vibrant lemon meets a toasty bittersweet salted caramel, balancing each other out in a perfect harmony. You have to try it to believe it!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a zesty lemon sponge.
- How to make salted caramel and lemon curd.
- How to make a silky smooth salted caramel swiss meringue buttercream.
- How to dehydrate candied citrus peels.
- How to assemble and decorate a two-layer 6” cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge, fillings and buttercream, but will assemble and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.