Mango Pomelo Mini Charlotte
This mango pomelo mini charlotte cake is our take on everyone's favourite chinese dessert. Learn how to make it this in a mini version and size the cake accordingly to suit your gatherings! Featuring mango sago mousse with juicy pomelo bits in the center, this cake is definitely a must try if you're a fan of this cold chinese dessert!
About the class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make lady finger sponge
- How to prepare mango pomelo mousse
- How to cook sago (demo only)
- How to assemble and decorate a charlotte cake
- Piping techniques
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back four 4” mini charlotte cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse but will assemble and decorate their own 4” charlotte cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.