Lady in Ruby
Decked in shades of pink from top to toe, our fit-for-royalty Lady in Ruby is indeed a show stopper. Delicately balancing the elegant flavours of pink guava and ruby chocolate, this dacquoise-based dessert will set your tastebuds alight with every bite!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make an almond dacquoise
- How to pipe beautiful cake designs without a piping tip.
- How to work with Ruby chocolate.
- How to assemble layers of a cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” square cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dacquoise and Ruby Chocolate ganache but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.