Japanese Fruit Chiffon Sando
Come create your very own colourful fruit garden “sando” or “sandwich” with us! Instead of bread, this fruit sando is made out of fresh fruits with a dreamy chantilly cream, sandwiched between a light and soft chiffon - the ultimate tea-time dessert that is refreshing and light on the palette.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and colour chiffon sponges.
- How to make a vanilla chantilly cream.
- How to prepare and cut fruits for desserts.
- How to assemble the fruits and cream neatly into flowers.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 6 triangular sandwiches.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the chiffon and chantilly cream, but will assemble and decorate their own sandwiches INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.