Midnight Passionfruit Tart
Who says mid-autumn festival is just about mooncakes? Celebrate the beauty of the night skies this Mid-Autumn with our Midnight Passionfruit Tarts, featuring the cutest snow bunny resting atop. Surprise your friends and family as they peak through the meringue ‘clouds’ and charcoal crust ‘skies’ to reveal a bright passionfruit ‘moon’ within the tart. Mid-autumn never looked this yummy!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape a charcoal tart crust.
- How to make a tangy passionfruit curd filling.
- How to whip, pipe and torch a swiss meringue.
- How to assemble a multi-layered tart.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with SIX 8cm midnight Passionfruit tarts.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the crust dough and the filling, but will get to assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.