Classic Banoffee Tart
Fresh bananas, a bittersweet butterscotch and a buttery crust, topped with dollops of light whipped cream - a simple combination that sounds like a dream come true. Come join us in recreating this classic recipe that you’ll love to make for friends and family again and again (yes, it’s really that good)!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a digestive crust
- How to make a butterscotch tart filling.
- How to preserve the colour of freshly sliced fruits.
- How to whip cream perfectly.
- How to layer and assemble a fresh fruit tart.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own 6-inch Banoffee Tart.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the crust, filling and cream, but will get to assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.