What type of cupcake does Elsa like? Those with lots of frosting and icing!
By popular demand, Baker’s Brew Junior has specially created a Frozen-themed cupcake class for your little princesses! Let it go as we create blueberry cupcakes with snowflake sprinkles and handmake little Olaf from scratch. You will definitely find these cupcakes worth melting for!
About the Class:
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to mix cupcake batter from scratch
- How to pipe cupcakes into cups
- How to decorate cupcakes with buttercream
- How to make Olaf’s features from fondant
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6 Frozen themed Cupcakes.
- For children aged 4 to 12 years old.
- For children below the age of 7,it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by at our cafe or within the mall at all times.
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2023BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
Terms and Conditions:
- Duration of class might be extended
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us in advance with their details.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to get a refund or attend another class of the same value.