CNY Delight Ensemble
In preparation for CNY 2024, join us in our CNY delight ensemble where you’d learn not 1, not 2, but 3 types of goodies to share with your loved ones!
Discover the secrets behind these festive treats, learn the techniques passed down through generations, and create delectable delights that will add a touch of sweetness to your Lunar New Year celebrations. Immerse yourself in the joy of baking and bring home not just delicious treats, but the warmth of the tradition and spirit of this season!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Pandan Kuih Bangkit
- How to make Classic Cashew Cookies
- How to make Mixed Nut Florentines
- Tips and tricks on how to achieve the perfect texture for the various bakes.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get THREE BOX of goodies - Pandan Kuih Bangkit, Cashew Cookies and Mixed Nut Florentines
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their goodies
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.