Look no further for a cake flourishing with floral and fruity flavors!
Layered with strawberry mousse and hibiscus jelly, it is sure to leave you with mouth watering delight and others in awe with your baking prowess.
With this cake, we have made it simple for you to recreate at home even for the most basic of home bakers! This cake is stacked with a genoise sponge, a tangy hibiscus jelly and a light strawberry mousse, topped with plenty of fresh strawberries. Eating it will feel just like a first kiss!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create a design on your sponge using a flavored colour paste.
- How to make Genoise sponge.
- How to make the hibiscus jelly (Demonstration).
- How to create a fruit base mousse.
- How to construct a mousse cake with nice layering.
- How to decorate your cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.