Join Jelly Artist Giselle (@wishinguponacake) to learn to ropes in making your very own Artisan 3D Jelly Floral Cake! Learn how to recreate this intricate work of art to impress your loved ones at your next celebration!
This class is beginner friendly!
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make clear jelly base
- Tips and tricks to get crystal clear jelly
- Different floral piping techniques
- Introduction to different floral tools
- Introduction to different types of food colouring
- Colour mixing techniques
- Floral arrangement and colour coordination.
- Common errors and troubleshooting them
- Selection of ingredients and recommended brands (and those to avoid!)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 12 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 4” and 9” Jelly
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their own jelly art. Jelly will be pre-set, but a demonstration would be conducted.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.