An Australian favorite dessert originating from Queensland in the 1900s, we took a unique spin on the classic Lamington and made it more fun with vibrant flavors and colors! With smooth white chocolate and desiccated coconut coating, fluffy butter cake sponges and tangy raspberry and lemon curd centers, these cubes of pink and yellow are an absolute joy to eat!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy coconut butter cake
- How to make a raspberry and a lemon curd (demo)
- How to prepare a flavoured white chocolate dip for coating the lamingtons
- How to assemble lamington squares with fillings.
- How to make dehydrated sugared fresh lemon slices. (demo)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with eight 2” square cakes
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and white chocolate dip but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.