Shio Pan Trio
Shio Pan, or Japanese salt rolls, is a popular snack in Japan known for its light and fluffy dough, as well as its simple and subtle flavor. Master the technique of shaping these iconic rolls as we show you not one, but three different fillings - original (butter), red bean, and miso brie. Practice shaping the rolls yourself with tips and guidance from our instructors to help you achieve the perfect shape! At the end of the class, enjoy your homemade Shio Pan fresh out of the oven, or take them home to share with friends and family!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a soft and fluffy bread dough that is easy to handle.
- How to shape the Shio Pan to achieve its iconic rolls.
- How to work with multiple fillings in buns.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with six 5” long Shio Pan rolls.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the dough, then shape and bake their own rolls.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.