Traditional Double Yolk & Lychee Pu-er Snow Skin Mooncakes
Enjoy learning and making your own mooncakes with us this Mid-Autumn Festival! We have traditional baked mooncakes for those who prefer to go old-school, and we have snow skin ones for those who like to experiment. There are mooncakes for everyone at home to enjoy in this seasonal class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make the dough for the traditional mooncakes.
- How to prepare and warp egg yolks in (store bought) lotus paste to make traditional mooncakes.
- How to make snow skin from scratch.
- How to wrap, use the mould and make both traditional and snow skin mooncakes by hand.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with TWO Traditional Double Yolk Lotus (Original OR Durian-flavoured) and SIX Snow Skin Lychee Puer-flavoured Lotus Snow Skin Mooncakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough and the fillings but will get to wrap, bake and create their own mooncakes INDIVIDUALLY.