Tiramisu Three Ways
Check out these beautiful boxes of tiramisu perfect for gift giving! This class is especially suitable for beginners who are keen to dip their fingers into tiramisu making. And for home bakers who are constantly faced with excess tiramisu ingredients, fret not, we finally have a solution for you! Come join us in this easy step-by-step class, and bring home THREE variations of our modern take on tiramisu as gifts for your family and friends!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Ladyfinger sponge.
- How to make mascarpone mousse.
- How to make sesame seed tuile.
- How to make coffee anglaise.
- How to make chocolate crumble.
- How to assemble tiramisu.
- How to make straight layers in a tiramisu box.
- How to utilise basic tiramisu ingredients for other flavours.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get ONE Tiramisu, ONE Matcha Parfait, ONE Strawberry Trifle.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble the products INDIVIDUALLY.