The OG Coriander Cake
Thrill-seekers (and Coriander lovers)! We’ve got a special surprise for you; Singapore’s very first Coriander Cake*! Two layers of lemon coriander cake filled with passionfruit curd and coriander crumble. Picture this: the fresh crunch of coriander meets the citrus zest of lemon, dances with the tartness of passionfruit, and results in a bright, tangy-sweet combination that's just divine.
Frosted with buttercream and adorned with coriander, coriander and more coriander? The ultimate cake for coriander lovers.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare passionfruit curd (Demonstration)
- How to prepare coriander crumble (Demonstration)
- How to bake soft and moist lemon coriander cake
- Make and prepare swiss meringue buttercream.
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” diameter round cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and frosting but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.