Tartlets au Chocolat
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! We are going full throttle with chocolate with these petit and decadent tartlets. From the tart base, the whipped ganache, down to the decorations, they are ALL made from chocolate! Definitely a class for chocolate lovers and for bakers who wants to impress with these tartlets!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and roll out a chocolate flavour tart dough.
- How to make a whipped milk and dark chocolate ganache.
- How to pipe and construct two-layer tartlets.
- How to decorate your tarts with various kinds of chocolate treats.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake, create and bring back their SIX (6) petit Chocolate Tartlets.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough and whipped dark chocolate ganache, but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own tartlets INDIVIDUALLY.