Taiwanese Pineapple Tarts
Feeling Chinese New Year Vibes yet? Usher in the Lunar New Year with Singapore’s favorite snack – traditional Pineapple Tarts! Learn how to impress your relatives with both the Taiwanese style pineapple tarts and open-faced pineapple tarts.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make crumbly tart pastry
- How to shape both Taiwanese style and open style tarts
- How to make fragrant pineapple filling using fresh pineapple and store bought paste (Partial Hands-On)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Please note that the open faced pineapple tarts will be made using pre-made pineapple paste filling.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare Pastry and Filling but will assemble their own Pineapple Tarts INDIVIDUALLY