Summer Peach Tart
Get peachy fresh with this yogurt that is ripe for the picking! Filled to the brim with peach components and topped off with a yogurt pannacotta, this refreshingly silky tart will set you and your baking skills aside as the cream of the crop.
Learn various techniques, such as lining a tart shell, rendering a peach compote and delicately putting together a pannacotta that will sure brighten up these hot summer days! This lovely tart is sure to be a-peach-iated by all.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- Make and line a 9” tart shell with shortcrust pastry
- Attain a perfect tart crust without blind baking
- Cook a peach compote
- Make a yogurt pannacotta
- Assemble a tart with peach components
- Decorate a tart with fresh fruits
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 9” tart.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the tart, peach compote, and yogurt pannacotta, but will assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.