Strawberry Milk Cereal Cake
Milk and cereal, a match made in heaven and as nostalgic as you would imagine. Revisit your childhood memories with this breakfast combination of corn flakes with strawberry milk, in the form of a cake.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make milk sponge
- How to make strawberry milk pastry cream (demo)
- How to make and store honey corn flakes
- How to frost a cake with fresh cream
- How to pipe designs on a frosted cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back one 6’ strawberry cereal milk cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the cake & chantilly cream but will INDIVIDUALLY frost and decorate their own cake.