Strawberry Hibiscus Mousse (First Kiss)
Look no further for a cake flourishing with floral and fruity flavors!
Layered with strawberry mousse and hibiscus jelly, it is sure to leave you with mouth watering delight and others in awe with your baking prowess.
With this cake, we have made it simple for you to recreate at home even for the most basic of home bakers! This cake is stacked with a genoise sponge, a tangy hibiscus jelly and a light strawberry mousse, topped with plenty of fresh strawberries. Eating it will feel just like a first kiss!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create a design on your sponge using a flavored colour paste.
- How to make Genoise sponge.
- How to make the hibiscus jelly (Demonstration).
- How to create a fruit base mousse.
- How to construct a mousse cake with nice layering.
- How to decorate your cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.