Strawberry Granola Parfait
- 1-For-1 MARCH SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
- Bring your child for free
- Bring a friend or sibling for free.
- Children below 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Siblings or friends between 13-16 and above can work in a pair for the class.
Are you a huge fan of strawberries? One of the best ways to enjoy this popular flavor, for both adults and children alike, is by creating your very own restaurant-level parfaits filled with everything strawberry! In addition, you will be surprised by how easy and delicious it is to make your own granola from a wide variety of healthy ingredients!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make your own homemade granola from scratch using healthy ingredients.
- How to make your own strawberry mousse.
- How to bake a strawberry sponge through a demonstration.
- How to create and decorate your own parfait.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above. For the school holiday classes, children below 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Siblings or friends between 13 and 16 can work in a pair for the class.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each pair of students will go home with 6 strawberry parfaits (3 per person)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the granola and mousse but will portion and create their own parfaits INDIVIDUALLY.