Strawberry Cheesecake Paris Brest
This elegant tea-time dessert combines the richness of cream cheese with fluffy choux pastry, topped with a burst of refreshing strawberries. The Paris Brest pastry is filled with both a tangy strawberry curd and a cheesecake-inspired cream and topped with fresh strawberries for a beautiful pop of colour. Learn the techniques of making and piping choux dough and have fun assembling the many layers of our miniature Paris brest, perfect for a single serving so you don’t have to share!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and pipe choux dough to achieve light and puffy pastries.
- How to make a cream cheese diplomat cream (demo).
- How to make a tangy strawberry curd
- How to work with fresh fruits (strawberries).
- How to assemble and decorate the paris brest.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with four 4” Paris Brest.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the choux dough and strawberry curd, and to assemble their paris brest.