A famous and unique French table dessert in its own ways; marveled by many, but also feared by many bakers in their kitchen. Best eaten hot in class, these souffles will tantalize you with its cloud-like texture, straight from the oven! So come hungry! And in this class, we will teach you not just one, but TWO ways on how to create a sweet as well as a savory souffle! Rise to the challenge and impress your friends and family with freshly baked souffles!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake sweet and tangy orange souffles in the oranges themselves!
- How to bake savory and creamy cheese souffles in ramekins.
- How to prepare the oranges and ramekins to bake the souffles in for the perfect rise.
- How to whisk up the meringue to the proper consistency to make the batter.
- How to understand the oven for an even bake.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get to taste their two kinds of souffles in class and go home with TWO ramekins that they baked the cheese souffles in.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the souffle batter but will get to bake and taste their own souffles INDIVIDUALLY.