Shroomy Woodland Stump Cake
Christmas will definitely not be complete without a logcake centerpiece! Come and join us to make your very own adorable and perfectly Instagram-able Shroomy Woodland Stump Cake that both looks and tastes great. You will be learning how to make a rich dark chocolate brownie cake that is filled with dark chocolate ganache and orange peel. To elevate the flavours further, we use a lightly flavored cinnamon buttercream to decorate our tree stump.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Dark Chocolate Brownie Sponge
- How to make Dark Chocolate Ganache (With Orange Peel)
- How to make Cinnamon Buttercream and Cocoa Buttercream
- How to assemble 2 Tree Stumps
- How to frost your cake with ganache and decorate with buttercream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get ONE 10’inch Board (With 2 Stump Cakes Size: 9cm & 12cm)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge, ganache and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.