Seashell Caramel Miso Macarons
We’re back with our next macaron spe-shell - learn the secret to making these ocean themed beauties with an iridescent colour effect. Not only are they a sight to behold, we have also carefully curated a bittersweet caramel filling with a tint of savoury miso for the perfectly balanced bite, decorated with an edible shimmery pearl. We guarantee you won’t be able to stop at just one!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make swiss meringue macaron shells.
- How to create a multi-colour effect with macaron batter.
- How to pipe shells of intricate deco shapes.
- How to fill and assemble different shapes of macarons evenly and neatly.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with about 15-20 filled macarons.
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the batter, filling and assembly of their own macarons.