Rum Chocolate Rum (Contains Alcohol)
How would you maintain youth while indulging? The key is to drink and enjoy this cake made with black rum and dark chocolate! Featuring a dense layered cake with a vanilla-flavoured pudding-like centre and a flourless dark chocolate sponge, this cake packs a punch! Learn how to incorporate alcohol into ganache with toasted pecans – which will also help to alleviate your buttercream game to the next level. You do not want to miss this class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a flourless sponge.
- How to make alcohol ganache
- How to make buttercream with alcohol ganache flavour.
- How to construct your cakes and how to frost
- How to decorate your cake with gold splatter.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one TALL 6” cake
*Avoid wearing white clothing for this class!
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.