Red Velvet Ruby Gateau
Join us as we put a Korean cafe-inspired twist on the classic red velvet and learn how to make an indulgent Red Velvet gateau that is made up of a rich and chocolatey sponge cake base, a velvety smooth Ruby chocolate ganache, and a fluffy cream cheese chantilly cream that completes the red velvet pairing! Treat your special someone (or yourself!) to a decadent baking class in the spirit of Valentines’ Day this February that’s sure to get hearts fluttering!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a chocolate gateau sponge that sinks perfectly every time.
- How to work with Ruby chocolate.
- How to make a light and fluffy cream cheese Chantilly cream.
- How to create elegant piped designs with and without piping tips.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” diameter cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the gateau cake batter, Ruby ganache and Chantilly cream, but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.