Raspberry Pistachio & Chocolate Hazelnut Éclair
This is your golden opportunity to learn how to make these technical and classic yet dainty Éclairs, in a combination of two delicious flavour pairings. These Éclairs are generously filled with raspberry pistachio and chocolate hazelnut fillings, glazed with a layer of white or dark chocolate. There are endless possibilities once you know how to make a good choux base and we promise that you will be inspired at the end of the class once you bring home your beautiful creations to share with your family and friends.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a choux pastry base
- How to achieve the right consistency for the choux batter
- Piping techniques
- How to make pistachio ganache fillings (Demo)
- How to make chocolate hazelnut fillings
- How to assemble and decorate eclairs
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 14-16 Éclairs, around 7-8 per flavour.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the choux batter, pipe and assemble their own Eclairs.