Purple Sweet Potato Mooncakes
We are giving this Mid-Autumn Festival a royal treatment by going purple! Enjoy learning how to make traditional mooncakes and pretty snow skin ones using this sweet and tasty ingredients. The design on the mooncakes will prove to be a hit with your friends and family this festive season too. Come join us for a fun-filled class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make the dough for traditional mooncakes.
- How to wrap double egg yolks in lotus paste to make traditional mooncakes.
- How to make snow skin from scratch.
- How to encrust and use mooncake moulds to make both traditional and snow skin mooncakes by hand.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with TWO Traditional Double Yolk Lotus (Purple Sweet Potato Flavoured) and SIX Snow Skin Purple Sweet Potato Paste Snow Skin Mooncakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough and the fillings but will get to wrap, bake and create their own mooncakes INDIVIDUALLY.