Pumpkin Sourdough & Soft rolls (Halloween Special)
Squash your fears of bread making with this exclusive class! For ONLY the month of October, fall in love with the sweet earthy flavours of Pumpkins and Sweet Potatoes as we incorporate them into handmade breads.
Unravel the intricacy of sourdough, starters, and practise shaping soft buns in this full day course! Not only will you leave with 3 types of breads, you will also bring home your very own Wholemeal starter to nurture. Are you pumped for this Autumn-themed course yet? So come curious, come hungry, come excited - because all you knead is love!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake Pumpkin sourdough from scratch
- How to bake two-toned Sweet Potato butter rolls
- How to bake pumpkin-shaped Brioche
- Shaping and folding techniques
- Sourdough decorative scoring
- Shaping of pumpkin style bread
- Folding of two-toned doughs
- How to grow and maintain your own starter from scratch
- Different types of flour and their uses
Students get to bring home:
- 1 Pumpkin sourdough (500g)
- 6 Brioche buns (100g)
- 9 Sweet Potato butter rolls (70g)
- Wholemeal starter in an air-tight glass jar
- FAQ booklet on Sourdough, Starters, and Flour
- Time: 9.30am – 6pm (2-hour lunch break included)
- Duration: 8.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
*Students will be working INDIVIDUALLY for the duration of the class.