Pulut Hitam Cake
Pulut Hitam is a favourite local dessert made out of black glutinous rice and coconut milk. In our rendition of this dessert, you will be learning how to bake a light and fluffy pulut hitam chiffon sponge layered with pulut hitam rice. Complete this cake with a simple yet elegant frosting including sugar shards as decoration.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and fluffy Pulut Hitam chiffon sponge cake
- How to prepare sugar shards for decoration (Demo Only)
- How to frost and decorate your cake with Whipped Chantilly Cream
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.