Picture Pear-fect Cake
Probably our most instagram-worthy cake yet - introducing the Picture Pear-fect cake, with layers of vanilla sponge, spiced pear filling and a fragrant and light osmanthus chantilly cream. Not only does this sculptural piece look like it belongs in a museum, it tastes simply exquisite too!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make pear filling from fresh fruit.
- How to make an osmanthus flower infused chantilly cream.
- How to stack stable cake layers.
- How to colour and marble white chocolate.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” tall cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chantilly cream, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.