Pastel Batik Swiss Roll
In this class, participants will learn how to prepare a soft and moist swiss roll sponge with intricate batik patterns. After which, participants will learn how to prepare a chocolate Chantilly cream and assemble their own swiss rolls. Fret not, as this skill is transferable to any other pattern, and you will be able to create your own unique designs by the end of the class!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and moist batik swiss roll
- Colouring and piping intricate batik design with template
- How to prepare a chocolate Chantilly cream
- How to assemble and roll the sponge
- How to store and cut swiss roll
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Participants will get to bring home ONE 28cm swiss roll each
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 28cm Swiss Roll INDIVIDUALLY.