Pao De Queijo (Brazilian Bread)
Originally in cheese flavor, Pao De Queijo is a healthy gluten free “bread” that is crunchy on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside. Learn how to tweak the recipes and make not 1, but 2 variations of this delightful Brazilian staple in garlic cheese and chocolate flavor! You won’t be able to stop at one!
*Only the garlic cheese variation taught is gluten free.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake double cheese pao de queijo
- How to bake chocolate pao de queijo
- How to pipe and roll pao de queijo
- About the different types of starches and their properties
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE Packet of each flavor
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and bake their own pao de queijo.