Panettone Duo Bread
Join our friendly instructors in this immersive Panettone baking class, where you'll unravel the secrets behind crafting the perfect Italian Christmas delicacy. Panettone is not just bread; it's a cherished tradition that graces holiday tables with its airy crumb and delightful flavors. In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn the art and science of Panettone baking, from ingredient selection to the final golden loaf.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare/make the starter (Demo)
- How to incorporate the starter to the main dough
- How to incorporate fruits/nuts to the bread dough
- How to make the almond crust topping
- How to make a Classic (Apricot, lemon peel, lemon zest & raisins) Panettone flavour
- How to make a Modern (Chocolate, Cranberries, Pecans) Panettone flavour
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE Classic and ONE Modern Panettone
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY for the class.