Paddle Pop-Art Cake
Here is the chance to create your own edible pop-art! Have a blast from the past by splashing the rainbow colours from the Paddle Pop ice cream on this cake and have fun eating it too! The cake will certainly brighten up the dessert table and impress your loved ones with its citrusy and chocolatey flavours.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create colours and design on your joconde sponge.
- How to create a chocolate feuilletine layer.
- How to make lemon curd.
- How to make white chocolate Chantilly cream.
- How to build entremets using the sponge as a decoration too.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will build and bring back their own ONE 6” Round Cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter, lemon curd and Chantilly cream but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.